Saturday, March 7, 2009

On our Way To Texas.....

Well, as if it isn't enough to have a web page, several email accounts and a blog...now I'm on face book. It was my sisters idea, a way to keep in touch with friends and family, though I hear some people even become quite obsessed with it. They just want friends...and more friends....
I contacted a few possible friends and am now sitting here a couple of hours later wondering why my facebook still says I have no friends. yep, says it right on my profile, "You have no friends". How depressing. I know it's only been a couple of hours, but you think at least my kids, (who are internet junkies and all have high speed 24 hour connections), would have seen my invite and said, "Wow! Mom's really hip now and I'll shoot my response right back to her, be her friend right away!" Not happening. I keep checking and it's been three hours and I'm still alone. No friends. Not even a comment. I have no friends.
I can see why this can get under your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...